Top Thank You to our Veterans Sayings 2017– Our military men not only seek your wishes, but they feel it important to reply back to those heart touching messages too. So, being a Veteran if you are looking for Thank you to our Veterans Sayings, you are at the right place for that. There is always a need to say thank you in return when someone expresses gratitude to you which is courtesy indeed. Be it about remembering the ones who sacrificed or about the veterans who are still doing it, the collection has got it all.
These quotes are majorly for the veterans to reply back to the thank you wishes you give them. Hence feel special in return and get in touch with the people who are so far anonymous to you. They all have one name in common “Veteran”. Know them and admire them for the bravery, the loyalty and the dedication they show. Happy Veterans Day!
20 – Thank You to our Veterans Sayings
- “Today we are all filled with pride as we celebrate the lives of the heroes of our nation. A standing ovation to all the veterans of our land. Happy Veterans Day!”
- “It is a day to salute the veterans who have lost their lives in service of our land. We are a proud nation because of you. We salute you! Happy Veterans Day!”
- “I walk with my head held up high, knowing that the love of my life is fighting for my country and my freedom. Happy Veterans Day!”
- I learned a lot from Vietnam veterans, especially as some of them turned against their own war. Robert Jay Lifton
- Whether it’s developers or industry veterans on the business side, top talent likes to work together. Brendan Iribe
- Thank you so much for protecting us – our lives and the freedom of this country. Thank you for guarding us tirelessly. We salute and wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
- At this moment, twenty-five million veterans are living with us. These men and women selflessly fought for our nation’s liberty setting aside their civilian lives. With great pride and honor, they bravely put on their uniform to serve this country. Happy Veterans Day!
- Glad to wear the colors red, white, and blue because of our courageous men and women like you! Thank you for your hard work, sacrifices, and service. May you have a wonderful day!
- With our hearts filled with gratitude and joy and eyes filled with tears, we would like to thank our brave men and women who risked their lives and sacrificed everything for the sake of our country so that we can live a better life. Thank you so much and we wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
- “America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.” ~ Steve Buyer
- “We can’t equate spending on veterans with spending on defense. Our strength is not just in the size of our defense budget, but in the size of our hearts, in the size of our gratitude for their sacrifice. And that’s not just measured in words or gestures.” ~ Jennifer Granholm
- “America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.” ~ John Doolittle
- “Either war is obsolete or men are.” ~ Buckminster Fuller
- “As a former veteran, I understand the needs of veterans, and have been clear—we will work together, stand together with the Administration, but we will also question their policies when they shortchange veterans and military retirees.” ~ Solomon Ortiz
- “As any war veteran will tell you, there is a vast difference between preparing for battle and actually facing battle for the first time.” ~ Kevin Hearne, “Tricked”
- “Without heroes, we are all plain people and don’t know how far we can go.” ~ Bernard Malamud
- “Heroes take journeys, confront dragons and discover the treasure of their true selves.” ~ Carol Lynn Pearson
- “I believe it is the nature of people to be heroes, given the chance.” ~ James A. Autry
- “Nurture your minds with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes heroes.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “You have sacrificed so much for the nation. Thank you for your service. Happy Veterans Day. “