American Independence Day Quotes Military
4th of July is celebrated for US independence day and it’s a very honoring day for every American citizen. On 4th of July 1776 Continental Congress of USA Declared that now they are free from British Empire, and the thirteen colonies of America regarding themselves as a new nation, which is called as The Unites States Of America. Here we bring some American Independence Day Quotes Military for the celebration of Independence day. This day celebrated with lots of activities like fireworks, parades, carnivals, picnics, baseball games. So be the part of this celebration and celebrate it with your friends, relatives, and everyone by sending these wishes.
Respective American Independence Day Quotes Military
“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – George Washington
Freedom’s natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world.
~Florence A. Jones
“Americans… still believe in an America where anything’s possible.” ~ Barack Obama
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” ~ Thomas Paine
My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence. ~ Charlize Theron
“These are the times that try men’s souls.” ~ Thomas Paine
“Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” ~ Benjamin Franklin’
The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. ~Woodrow Wilson
“You are the most powerful cultural force in the world.” ~ Bill Clinton
“America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact – the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality.” ~ Adlai Stevenson
The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison. ~ James Cash Penney
“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Happy American Independence Day Quotes
- “This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. ~Woodrow Wilson
- “You show people what you’re willing to fight for when you fight your friends.” ~ Hillary Clinton
- “He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy against opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.” ~ Thomas Paine
- The bedrock of our democracy is the rule of law and that means we have to have an independent judiciary, judges who can make decisions independent of the political winds that are blowing. ~ Caroline Kennedy
- “The distinctions between Virginians, Pennsylvanians, New Yorkers, and New Englanders are no more. I Am Not A Virginian, But An American!” ~ Patrick Henry
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith. ~Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Democracy is worth dying for, because it’s the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.” ~ Ronald Reagan
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” ~ Elmer Davis
- True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “There! His Majesty can now read my name without glasses. And he can double the reward on my head!” ~ John T. Hancock
- 4th Of July Wishes, Images
In 4th Of July Quotes, you will get the best Quotes, Images, Greetings, Wishes, Messages and much more for the celebration of 4th Of July 2017. Check out American Independence Day Quotes Military. Wish your friends, relatives, family by sending these wishes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.