Happy Easter Quotes: -Check out Best Religious Happy Easter Quotes, Pictures, Wishes, Funny Quotes,and more from our website. Easter are celebrated in different types of cultures and set of people. All the pics photos are in high quality.You can use them as background for your desktop. Feel free to share pics with your friends online on social media. You are able to download these images and photos from our website at free of cost. Easter is an important celebration for Christians. This is the day when Jesus Christ has resurrected. Easter Sunday is one of the most important parts of Christian faith. It promises new hope, new joy and new aspirations. Easter Sunday also marks the end of the Lent season. During the Lent season, fasting, spiritual discipline and repentance are observed. At the end of this season, there will be a celebration as it’s believed that Jesus Christ has risen. So you can share on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram other social websites.
Happy Easter Quotes
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ has risen,” but “I shall rise.” Phillips Brooks
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. Douglas Horton
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D. Gordon
- Celestial spirit that doth roll
The heart’s sepulchral stone away,
Be this our resurrection day,
The singing Easter of the soul –
O gentle Master of the Wise,
Teach us to say: “I will arise.”
Richard Le Gallienne
- Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. Author Unknown
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself
Grow dim with age, and Nature sink in years;
But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth,
Unhurt amid the war of elements,
The wreck of matter, and the crush of worlds.
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. Albert Laighton
- Bunnies are cuddly
The large and the small
But I like chocolate ones
The best of them all.
- The fasts are done; the Aves said;
The moon has filled her horn
And in the solemn night, I watch
Before the Easter morn.
So pure, so still the starry heaven,
So hushed the brooding air,
I could hear the sweep of an angel’s wings
If one should earthward fare.
Edna Dean Proctor, “Easter Morning”
- But from this earth, this grave, this dust,
My God shall raise me up, I trust.
- He takes men out of time and makes them feel eternity. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Awake, thou wintry earth –
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
- Those have a short Lent, who owe money to be paid at Easter. Benjamin Franklin
- See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices…
- ‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Once more to new creation Awake,
and death gainsay,
For death is swallowed up of life,
And Christ has risen today!
George Newell Lovejoy
- Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. Floyd W. Tomkins
- There is not room for Death,
Nor atom that his might could render void:
Thou – Thou art Being and Breath,
And what Thou art may never be destroyed.
- And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here. St Augustine
- Richest raiment, many-hued,
Spring-unwoven now she throws,
Smiling, round her throbbing bosom,
And her face with gladness glows… ⁂
So she springs from dust and ashes,
With a glad victorious smile,
And the merry March winds echo
Down the budding green defile.
J.J. Britton (1832–1913)
- Ye sleeping buds, break
Open your green cerements, and wake
To fragrant blossoming for His sweet sake.
Margaret French Patton
- The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise. Carl Knudsen
- Angels, roll the rock away;
Death, yield up thy mighty prey:
See, He rises from the tomb,
Glowing with immortal bloom.
- Unfortunately, there is nothing more inane than an Easter carol. It is a religious perversion of the activity of Spring in our blood. Wallace Stevens
- And as He was resurrected
On that day, so very fair,
Let our thoughts be resurrected
From wrong thinking to God’s care…
Gertrude Tooley Buckingham
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. Martin Luther
- I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn, the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!
Edna Dean Proctor
- I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs… but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. Caroline Rhea
- “Easter,” all her birds are singing,
Easter, and the souls of men,
Lying long in strife and shadow,
Take the light of heaven again.
J.J. Britton (1832–1913)
- Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
- Well pleaseth me the sweet time of Easter
That maketh the leaf and the flower comes out.
Bertran de Born
- Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals. Charles M. Crowe
- My soul’s a belfry full of bells,
With warbling birds behind its bars!
I see the softly mirrored stars
That tremble in the glassy wells…
My soul is full of Archangéls,
And full of story pointing flight!
I hear the flail of Fates that smite
The hoarded grain with secret spells…
Stuart Merrill (1863–1915)
- God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress. Robert South
Funny Easter Quotes
- It’s a pity your celebration of April 5th has become a remembering where you hid the Easter eggs.
- I’d be more impressed with Jesus’s resurrection if I’d never seen Weekend At Bernie’s.
- I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.
- I wish the realization of our happy thoughts multiplied like rabbits.
- If you care about your weight and health during the Easter you should only eat the white part of the Cadbury creme eggs.
- Easter is the single time in a year when it is safe to put all your eggs in one basket.
- This smell communicates that we haven’t found all the eggs from the last Easter.
- I saw on TV that Greek Easter was later because they get the stuff cheaper then.
- Easter Bunny wisdom says that you better don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
- It would be great if the resurrection of our lord and savior was considered important enough to have a free day.
- The Good thing: if you find Easter eggs on Easter. The Bad thing: if you find Easter eggs on Christmas.
- If you want to do a good job, bring a pagan to church during Easter.
- My son told me that the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus do not exist and he really upset me, because I understood that my life is a lie.
- Alzheimer during Easter has one advantage that you can hide your own Easter eggs.
- Happy Easter! Easter is the only time when you can put all your eggs in one basket and get away with it.
- My chocolate bunny is bigger than your chocolate bunny. Here’s wishing you a Happy Easter.
- My kids asked me why we dress up for the Easter Bunny every year on Easter because it’s the only time we make it to church. Wishing you a Happy Easter.
- I wonder how the Easter Bunny can lay all of those colorful eggs. Happy Easter!
- Easter is the time of year when all of the Halloween candy miraculously makes it into the Easter Basket. Happy Easter to all the candy lovers out there!
- What’s Peter Cotton Tail Leaving for you on the bunny trail? Wishing you a Happy Easter with lots of treats!
- Why don’t Easter bunnies lay chocolate Easter eggs instead of plastic ones? Happy Easter!
- Easter is the best time to look for chicks. They are everywhere! Happy Easter!
- Easter brings happiness and exciting hunts for all children to enjoy. Happy Easter!
- What goes up must come down. Let your kids enjoy all the candy they want this Easter. Wishing you and you’re a fun-filled Easter!
- Who’s got the biggest chocolate Easter bunny this year? Happy Easter.
- Stand up and cheer, for Easter is here. Happy Easter!
- Easter is about sharing love, and maybe a little chocolate too. Happy Easter!
- Why did the bunny cross the road? Because it was the chicken’s day off. Happy Easter!
- Who else loves to bite the heads off their chocolate Easter bunnies? Wishing you all a Happy Easter!
- If you believe in Easter Bunny it means you believe in a fat, purple bunny, which is popping multicolor eggs in your garden.
- Why some people never miss an Easter? They go to church regularly.
- People outside of America don’t understand the Easter Bunny. It’s another lie and why this character was invented.
- During Easter, a lot of people regret not buying the clothing that was on sale.
- Easter bunny is worthless. You need someone which would be more useful – like the Energizer bunny.
- I hope our discussion about gay marriage during Easter dinner will be less stressful than USA relations with North Korea.
- Any Holiday which starts with a “Good Friday” can’t be all bad.
- May your Easter be as festal and full of colors as a gay wedding.
- After Jesus Christ, you’re my second-favorite Jew.
- What if happy thoughts would multiply like rabbits. Happy Easter!
- I invite you to join us for Easter dinner unless you’ve already committed yourself to Satan.
- Easter Bunny wisdom says that there’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with a big Chocolate.
- I really need some love, but a little piece of chocolate won’t hurt!
- There is only one time in the year when it’s really safe to put all your eggs in one basket. Happy Easter!
- Let the Easter fill up your heart with joy for the whole year. Happy spring feast!
- Seems that you got more ideas about hiding Easter eggs from US Airways tweet.
- It’s a pity the only naked guy you’ve seen this year was Jesus on a cross.
- May your Easter birthday does not remind you of your dwindling supply of viable eggs.
- I wish more people cared about Earth as much as they cared about who they believe created it.
- May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
- Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Easter gives hope for tomorrow, As after the winter comes Spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness As hearts rejoice and sing.
- “Forgive them father, for them no not what they do”. He died so that we can live again. Celebrate his love this Easter Day!
- Easter gives us yet another reason to be thankful to God. Have the joy of the coming of Christ be filled in your heart and bring peace to your life. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Easter is a wonderful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter!
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
- Easter is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of the doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith. I wish you a very happy Easter!
- Be thankful because Jesus gave us another chance to be a good person. His death cleansed us from our sins.
- Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
- Christ rises. Hallelujah! May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed hope, faith, love and joy.
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
- The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
- Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.
- An Easter Poem For You: Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter.
- If it weren’t for the beautiful Spring weather, I’d be really upset with that damn bunny for eating all my flower bulbs. Happy Easter anyway.
- Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.
- I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter.
- Lavender plaid, pinks, and pastels everywhere, the sun shining and blue skies… It’s almost like being on a golf course in South Florida! Happy Easter.
- We tolerate a little Spring rain in order to enjoy the sunshine that follows. It’s just like we tolerate a little heartburn in order to enjoy copious amounts of Easter candy! Enjoy!
- All we got to do is follow Christ, for in Christ will all our queries be solved. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
- I just popped into your inbox, to wish the sweetest person in this world loads of Easter eggs, just as sweet as you. Happy Easter.
- It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for the church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb.
- Jesus choose to lay down on the cross in the place of us so that we can have a life. So great is his love for each one of us. Let us praise and worship Him. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Jesus Christ, who was born in a manger, is born again in your heart. Happy Easter to you and your family.
- Just like after every night comes a new day and after darkness comes light after a painful death comes new life. Happy Easter to you.
- Let this Easter be a joyous one. Let us prepare ourselves, to be worthy of the risen Christ. Happy Easter.
- Let us together pray to Jesus to rise into our hearts and bring us new life. Here’s wishing you a Memorable Easter.
More from my site