Easter Wishes – Greetings, Messages, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Quotes
Easter Wishes: -The holy occasion of Easter is extravagantly celebrated to God’s Jesus resurrection. The festival is also called as movable feast and it to marks the arrival of spring time. The oldest Christan festival is celebrated throughout the world with huge zeal, happiness, and enthusiasm. On this day special day, people send a bunch of greetings to their loved ones and get include the more collections of Easter Day celebrations.
Here we provide the best collections of Easter Day messages, quotes, wishes, greeting messages, images, pictures, wishes for Easter Day. So you can get the latest collection, you can search Easter Quotes, Easter Wishes, Easter Greeting Quotes, Easter Images, Easter Pictures, Easter Pictures Images Free Download. So you can share this collection on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram other social media websites.
- Easter is a time for thinking of those who are a special part of our lives… and have a special place in our hearts… that’s why Easter is a time for thinking of you!
- May all your prayers be answered and
may you feel the Lord’s presence near you…
not only on Easter but always.
- May your home be blessed with
the joy and gladness of Easter,
and all your life be filled with peace.
- Today is one of the most blessed days as the lord has risen.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
- Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Wishing you the kind of Easter
that touches your heart like a prayer and blesses
your life with the gift of amazing grace.
Best wishes for a joyous Easter
- Feel blessed because a new life is given to you today!
- May Lord bless you on
this auspicious day of Easter,
and May it be a new beginning
of greater prosperity,
success and happiness.
- May the lovely festival of Easter bring you lots of joy, love, happiness, faith and hope. Have a wonderful Easter.
- May the risen christ
bring happiness to you
and your family all year round.
Wishing you and all your loved
ones a very Happy Easter.
- Easter is the time to repent for all our sins and
thank God for all his blessings over us.
Let us prepare ourselves for the returning of Christ.
- May your life be full of blessings!
- Easter Greetings!
May this be the best Easter ever for you and your loved ones!
Let joy and peace from God ascend in your home.
These are my heartfelt wishes for you this season.
- We all have reason to rejoice this Easter because Jesus rises.
- I’ve been blessed to have someone absolutely wonderful in my life! In case you’re wondering, it’s you!
- May you find
the renewal of hope,
health, love and
the spirit of God.
to you and your
- Celebrate his resurrection with
complete cheer, For He came back
to life to ease our fear.
That’s the promise of Easter.
Have a Happy Easter!
- Easter is the demonstration of God
that life is essentially spiritual and timeless
- I hope that this Easter bring
your new aspirations and
new hope. Have a blessed
and meaningful Easter!
- God blesses all those who believe in him,
May the light of faith in God grow each day,
May you have a pleasant Easter!
- May the joyful festival of Easter bring new hope, joy, and prosperity to you. Happy Easter!
- May Lord Jesus’ blessings always are upon you and may you achieve greatness in whatever you do.
- Fortunate are we for Lord Jesus came into the world to rid us of our sins. Happy Easter!
- Whenever you are in doubt or find the road ahead full of thorns, look upwards towards Lord Jesus for there you would find the strength and inspiration to carry on.
- Faith, food, and fun are what makes the Easter spirit Add the first two into your festivities And the third will follow… Happy Easter!
- May the success borne out of your efforts
The company of loved ones
The mirth of celebrations
And the blessings of God…
Give you a joyful Easter!!!
- Missing you on the Holy occasion of Easter and
hope you were here to enjoy the delicious food!
Do not be sad as we are enjoying your meal!
Have a wonderful Easter!
- May this holy season
Being blessed with prosperity
- Easter teaches you to appreciate and welcome new beginnings. May this Easter fill your heart with new hope!
Easter Wishes Greetings
- May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love, and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday.
- I hope this Easter holiday fills your home with peace, joy, and plenty of colorful Easter eggs.
- Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness.
- May you feel the bright, joyful blessings God has to offer you during this Easter holiday.
- May the spirit of the Lord fill your home this Easter and all the rest of your days.
- Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness.
- Wishing you and your family the happiest Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
- Here’s to hoping this Easter holiday brings your family health, happiness, and lots of love.
- Sending you joyful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the Lord bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith this Easter.
- Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also about peace, love, and family.
- Wishing you an Easter that is bright, happy, and filled with the contentment of the Lord.
- Easter teaches us the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives.
- Wishing you a Happy Easter that is just as bright and joyful as the springtime air around you.
- May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.
- Wishing you a Very “HAPPY EASTER”
Wid Luv And Best Wishes.
May That EASTER Day BringA lot
A lot of Happiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.
May you Live Long LIFE…
And That EASTER day Will comes in UR life Hundred Times…
Remember me in your prayers…
Easter Quotes Greetings
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Robert Flatt
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. Clarence W. Hall
- It is the hour to rend thy chains,
The blossom time of souls.
Katherine Lee Bates
- The joyful news that He has risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. Henry Knox Sherrill
- Could life so end, half told; its school so fail?
Soul, soul, there is a sequel to thy tale!
Robert Mowry Bell
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. Charles M. Crowe
- Tomb, thou shalt not hold Him longer;
Death is strong, but Life is stronger;
Stronger than the dark, the light;
Stronger than the wrong, the right…
Phillips Brooks, “An Easter Carol”
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ has risen,” but “I shall rise.” Phillips Brooks
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. ~Douglas Horton
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D. Gordon
- Celestial spirit that doth roll
The heart’s sepulchral stone away,
Be this our resurrection day,
The singing Easter of the soul –
O gentle Master of the Wise,
Teach us to say: “I will arise.”
Richard Le Gallienne
- Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself
Grow dim with age, and Nature sink in years;
But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth,
Unhurt amid the war of elements,
The wreck of matter, and the crush of worlds.
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. ~Albert Laighton
- Bunnies are cuddly
The large and the small
But I like chocolate ones
The best of them all.
- The fasts are done; the Aves said;
The moon has filled her horn
And in the solemn night, I watch
Before the Easter morn.
So pure, so still the starry heaven,
So hushed the brooding air,
I could hear the sweep of an angel’s wings
If one should earthward fare.
Edna Dean Proctor, “Easter Morning”
- But from this earth, this grave, this dust,
My God shall raise me up, I trust.
- He takes men out of time and makes them feel eternity. Ralph Waldo Emerson