Easter Backgrounds Images: -Hello guys wish you all a very happy easter I know that you all would be busy in preparing stuff for the day and it’s obvious that people don’t get time to search for some interesting stuff during this time but to make your this work easy we have made a huge collection of Easter Background Images for you all. So you can get download these backgrounds images, pictures and send to friends, family members and colleagues. You can share with your social media followers like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest other social media websites.
Guys if you are thinking to change the background of your laptop or computer and you are not getting any interesting stuff then use our latest Happy Easter Images and enjoy celebrating this day with your pals and relatives.
Easter Backgrounds Images
- There is not room for Death,
Nor atom that his might could render void:
Thou – Thou art Being and Breath,
And what Thou art may never be destroyed.
- And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here. St Augustine
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. Pope John Paul II
- Jesus’s resurrection is the beginning of God’s new project not to snatch people away from earth to heaven but to colonize earth with the life of heaven. That, after all, is what the Lord’s Prayer is about. N.T. Wright
- EASTER HAS BEEN CANCELED – THEY FOUND THE BODY. Jim Butcher
- If a man had his way, the plan of redemption would be an endless and bloody conflict. In reality, salvation was bought not by Jesus’ fist, but by His nail-pierced hands; not by muscle but by love; not by vengeance but by forgiveness; not by force but by sacrifice. Jesus Christ our Lord surrendered in order that He might win; He destroyed His enemies by dying for them and conquered death by allowing death to conquer Him. A.W. Tozer
- The gifts of the Master are these: freedom, life, hope, new direction, transformation, and intimacy with God. If the cross was the end of the story, we would have no hope. But the cross isn’t the end. Jesus didn’t escape from death; he conquered it and opened the way to heaven for all who will dare to believe. The truth of this moment, if we let it sweep over us, is stunning. It means Jesus really is who he claimed to be, we are really as lost as he said we are, and he really is the only way for us to intimately and spiritually connect with God again. Steven James
- Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith. W.H. Auden
- Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present. N.T. Wright
- Then came the healing time, hearts started to shine, soul felt so fine, oh what a freeing time it was.
- And now brothers, I will ask you a terrible question, and God knows I ask it also of myself. Is the truth beyond all truths, beyond the stars, just this: that to live without him is the real death, that to die with him the only life? Frederick Buechner
- Remember Jesus of Nazareth, staggering on broken feet out of the tomb toward the Resurrection, bearing on his body the proud insignia of the defeat which is victory, the magnificent defeat of the human soul at the hands of God. Frederick Buechner
- Once more to new creation Awake,
and death gainsay,
For death is swallowed up of life,
And Christ has risen today!
George Newell Lovejoy
- Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. Floyd W. Tomkins
- See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices…
- ‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Awake, thou wintry earth –
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
- Those have a short Lent, who owe money to be paid at Easter. Benjamin Franklin
- Easter is the final solution to the finality of death. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- A god of the ‘possible’ is no God. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Easter is…
Joining in a birdsong,
Eying an early sunrise,
Smelling yellow daffodils,
Unbolting windows and doors,
Skipping through meadows,
Reviving spent life,
Inhaling fresh air,
Sprinkling seeds along furrows,
Tracking in the mud.
Easter is the soul’s first taste of spring. Richelle E. Goodrich
- If anyone or anything tries to curse or kill the Goodness at the Center of all things, it will just keep coming back to life. Forever Easter. David Housholder
- New Rule: Someone must x-ray my stomach to see if the Peeps I ate on Easter are still in there, intact and completely undigested. And I’m not talking about this past Easter. I’m talking about the last time I celebrated Easter, in 1962. Bill Maher
- Easter is a time when God turned the inevitability of death into the invincibility of life. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- If God has the answer to every question, maybe my appreciation for God should be shaped more by the number of questions and less by the wisdom of the answers. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Easter is never deserved. Jan Karon
- God is not interested in your art but, your heart. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
More from my site