Cute Happy Easter Images, Vintage, Christian Images
Happy Easter Images: -Wish you all very Happy Easter, We know that you all would be busy in prepare the new stuff for this day. Here we present the latest collections of the Happy Easter Images to all. In this year, we have celebrated the Easter on 16th April in 2017. If you can like this happy images for Easter Day, you can get download these images and send it to your friends and family member. You can never forget to share these images on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram. Hope you like this post, have a great enjoy of Happy Eater Day.
Happy Easter Images
In this post, here we provide the best collections of Happy Easter Images, Vintage Happy Easter Images, Christan Happy Easter Images, Cute Happy Easter Images, Happy Easter Bunny Images. Hope you like Easter Images, you can get download and share to Friends, family members, your colleagues and you social media followers.
- The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake. Basil Hume
- Outside of the cross of Jesus Christ, there is no hope in this world. That cross and resurrection at the core of the Gospel are the only hope for humanity. Wherever you go, ask God for wisdom on how to get that Gospel in, even in the toughest situations of life. Ravi Zacharias
- We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine. Dwight L. Moody
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. Saint Augustine
- There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter. Gordon B. Hinckley
- Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life. Janine di Giovanni
- Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible. T. D. Jakes
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ has risen,’ but ‘I shall rise.’ Phillips Brooks
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. Pope John Paul II
- A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures. James E. Faust
- The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking. Deepak Chopra
- There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you’ll stand firm if you stand on His love. Charles Stanley
- Even if you’re not Christian, just from being in our culture you know Jesus and resurrection and redemption. Trey Parker
- Here’s the problem with Easter. The Catholic Church needs to pick a date because it keeps moving. And I think the reason they always have Easter moving to different dates is to catch us. Denis Leary
- The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven. Rick Warren
- At one time I smoked, but in 1959 I couldn’t think of anything else to give up for Lent so I stopped – and I haven’t had a cigarette since. Ethel Merman
- People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ’s life. Roma Downey
- To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Bernhard Langer
- Love always involves responsibility, and love always involves sacrifice. And we do not really love Christ unless we are prepared to face His task and to take up His Cross. William Barclay
- What is the real purpose behind the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus? They seem like greater steps toward faith and imagination, each with a payoff. Like cognitive training exercises. Chuck Palahniuk
- I have always wanted a bunny and I’ll always have a rabbit the rest of my life. Amy Sedaris
- The primary source of the appeal of Christianity was Jesus – His incarnation, His life, His crucifixion, and His resurrection. Kenneth Scott Latourette
- Do we believe that there is an equal economic opportunity out there in the real world, right now, for each and every one of these groups? If we believed in the tooth fairy, if we believed in the Easter Bunny, we might well believe that. William Weld
- A rule I have had for years is: to treat the Lord Jesus Christ as a personal friend. He is not a creed, a mere doctrine, but it is He Himself we have. Dwight L. Moody
- It is the hour to rend thy chains, the blossom time of souls. Katharine Lee Bates
- In the past, I’ve visited remote places – North Korea, Ethiopia, Easter Island – partly as a way to visit remote states of mind: remote parts of myself that I wouldn’t ordinarily explore. Pico Iyer
- A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act. Mahatma Gandhi
- Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.
- An Easter Poem For You: Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter.
- If it weren’t for the beautiful Spring weather, I’d be really upset with that damn bunny for eating all my flower bulbs. Happy Easter anyway.
- Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.
- I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter.
- Lavender plaid, pinks, and pastels everywhere, the sun shining and blue skies… It’s almost like being on a golf course in South Florida! Happy Easter.
- We tolerate a little Spring rain in order to enjoy the sunshine that follows. It’s just like we tolerate a little heartburn in order to enjoy copious amounts of Easter candy! Enjoy!
- All we got to do is follow Christ, for in Christ will all our queries be solved. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
- Be thankful because Jesus gave us another chance to be a good person. His death cleansed us from our sins.
- Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
- Christ has risen. Hallelujah! May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed hope, faith, love and joy.
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
- The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
- May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
- Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Easter gives hope for tomorrow, As after the winter comes Spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness As hearts rejoice and sing.
- “Forgive them father, for them no not what they do”. He died so that we can live again. Celebrate his love this Easter Day!
- Easter gives us yet another reason to be thankful to God. Have the joy of the coming of Christ be filled in your heart and bring peace to your life. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Easter is a wonderful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter!
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
- Easter is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of the doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith. I wish you a very happy Easter!