Easter Wallpaper: -In Easter occasion is believed that Jesus christ resurrected himself that is coming back to life just three days he was crucified at the Calvary. This day is celebrated as the Resurrection Day very commonly known Easter. In greek or latin is called as Pascha. The week before Easer Sunday is celebrated as the Holy week. In this weekday of the last supper that is commemorated on the Monday-Thursday. Good Friday is celebrated to commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. On this holy week and for Easter wallpapers and background wallpapers for Easter celebration.
We have wallpapers which we can be suitable for the occasion of Easter. We also have ones wishing Happy Easter. So you can get download these wallpapers and share to friends and family members. Now you can share on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram.
Easter Wallpaper, Desktop Wallpaper, Free Download With Quotes
Happy Easter Quotes
Here we provide the huge collection of quotes of Easter Day celebration. Hope you all like it all these Easter quotes and send to friends and family members. You can share on these quotes social networking websites.
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Robert Flatt
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. Clarence W. Hall
- It is the hour to rend thy chains,
The blossom time of souls.
Katherine Lee Bates
- The joyful news that He rises does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. Henry Knox Sherrill
- Could life so end, half told; its school so fail?
Soul, soul, there is a sequel to thy tale!
Robert Mowry Bell
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. Charles M. Crowe
- Tomb, thou shalt not hold Him longer;
Death is strong, but Life is stronger;
Stronger than the dark, the light;
Stronger than the wrong, the right…
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ rises,” but “I shall rise.” Phillips Brooks
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. Douglas Horton
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D. Gordon
- Celestial spirit that doth roll
The heart’s sepulchral stone away,
Be this our resurrection day,
The singing Easter of the soul –
O gentle Master of the Wise,
Teach us to say: “I will arise.”
Richard Le Gallienne
- Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. Author Unknown
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself
Grow dim with age, and Nature sink in years;
But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth,
Unhurt amid the war of elements,
The wreck of matter, and the crush of worlds.
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. Albert Laighton
- Bunnies are cuddly
The large and the small
But I like chocolate ones
The best of them all.
- The fasts are done; the Aves said;
The moon has filled her horn
And in the solemn night, I watch
Before the Easter morn.
So pure, so still the starry heaven,
So hushed the brooding air,
I could hear the sweep of an angel’s wings
If one should earthward fare.
Edna Dean Proctor
- But from this earth, this grave, this dust,
My God shall raise me up, I trust.
- He takes men out of time and makes them feel eternity. Ralph Waldo Emerson
More from my site