Easter Images 2017: -Easter Christianity uses the Julian calendar and for this reason, it celebrates Eater about two weeks later, varying in between 4 April and 8 May on the Georgian calender. In this post here we have to present the images, free images, HD images to share to loved once. So make this best day for your life. So we have again say, wishing you all very Happy Easter day friends. Easter is also known as Pascha, this is the oldest and most important Christian feast, celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after some time.
Easter Images 2017, HD Images, Free Download
Below we are providing Happy Easter 2017 images and beautiful Easter HD images. Images and quotes are always the best way to send Easter greeting to anyone. Download one of your favorite Easter images provided below and share with your best mates and family this Easter.
Easter 2017 Images With Quotes
Here we provide the best collections of quotes for Easter Day. You can also these quotes and images & send to friends and family members. If you like it these quotes and you can select these quotes to paste on your social media post.
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Robert Flatt
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. Clarence W. Hall
- It is the hour to rend thy chains,
The blossom time of souls.
Katherine Lee Bates
- The joyful news that He has risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. Henry Knox Sherrill
- Could life so end, half told; its school so fail? Soul, soul, there is a sequel to thy tale!
Robert Mowry Bell
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. Charles M. Crowe
- Tomb, thou shalt not hold Him longer;
Death is strong, but Life is stronger;
Stronger than the dark, the light;
Stronger than the wrong, the right…
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ has risen,” but “I shall rise.” Phillips Brooks
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. Douglas Horton
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D. Gordon
- Celestial spirit that doth roll
The heart’s sepulchral stone away,
Be this our resurrection day,
The singing Easter of the soul –
O gentle Master of the Wise,
Teach us to say: “I will arise.”
Richard Le Gallienne
- Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast, and inviting unknown. Author Unknown
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself
Grow dim with age, and Nature sink in years;
But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth,
Unhurt amid the war of elements,
The wreck of matter, and the crush of worlds.
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. Albert Laighton
- Bunnies are cuddly
The large and the small
But I like chocolate ones
The best of them all.
- The fasts are done; the Aves said;
The moon has filled her horn
And in the solemn night, I watch
Before the Easter morn.
So pure, so still the starry heaven,
So hushed the brooding air,
I could hear the sweep of an angel’s wings
If one should earthward fare.
Edna Dean Proctor
- But from this earth, this grave, this dust,
My God shall raise me up, I trust.
- He takes men out of time and makes them feel eternity. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new borns.
~Alice Freeman Palmer
- Thou art the Sun of other days.
They shine by giving back the rays.
- We live and die; Christ died and lived! John Stott
- Awake, thou wintry earth –
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
- Those have a short Lent, who owe money to be paid at Easter. Benjamin Franklin
- See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices…
- ‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Once more to new creation Awake,
and death gainsay,
For death is swallowed up of life,
And Christ has risen today!
George Newell Lovejoy
- Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. Floyd W. Tomkins
- There is not room for Death,
Nor atom that his might could render void:
Thou – Thou art Being and Breath,
And what Thou art may never be destroyed.
- And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here. St Augustine
- Richest raiment, many-hued,
Spring-unwoven now she throws,
Smiling, round her throbbing bosom,
And her face with gladness glows… ⁂
So she springs from dust and ashes,
With a glad victorious smile,
And the merry March winds echo
Down the budding green defile.
- Ye sleeping buds, break
Open your green cerements, and wake
To fragrant blossoming for His sweet sake.
Margaret French Patton
- The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise. Carl Knudsen
- Angels, roll the rock away;
Death, yield up thy mighty prey:
See, He rises from the tomb,
Glowing with immortal bloom.
- Unfortunately, there is nothing more inane than an Easter carol. It is a religious perversion of the activity of Spring in our blood. Wallace Stevens
- And as He was resurrected
On that day, so very fair,
Let our thoughts be resurrected
From wrong thinking to God’s care…
Gertrude Tooley Buckingham
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. Martin Luther
- I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn, the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!
Edna Dean Proctor
- I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs… but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. Caroline Rhea
- “Easter,” all her birds are singing,
Easter, and the souls of men,
Lying long in strife and shadow,
Take the light of heaven again.
- Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?