Easter Jesus Quotes: -Easter is grandly celebrated by christens all around the globe to basically commemorate the resurrections of Jesus from death. But the actual date is not fixed of this festival. According to the Christen calendar, the occasional even Easter is observed on First Sunday of a full moon day after 21st of March. So in this ongoing year, it will be celebrated on Sunday, 16th of April, 2017. So here the traditional celebration of this glorious feast involves church services, special prayers, exchanging of wishes, & greetings and including a lot of fun filled activities like Easter eggs decoration, egg hunting and much more.
Easter Jesus Quotes
One of the greatest important religious festivals of Easter is fast approaching once again, so it can delight your family members, friends, relatives, and loved once with meaningful and inspirational quotes for Easter Day celebrations.
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”
Pope John Paul II
- Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them. We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death.and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day, he will be raised to life! Mathew
- He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. Mark
- Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. John
- They came to a place called Golgotha (which means “the place of the skull”). There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it. When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots. And sitting down, they kept watching over him there. Above his head they placed the written charge against him: THIS IS JESUS, THE KING OF THE JEWS. Mathew
- Those who passed by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads and saying, “So! You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, come down from the cross and save yourself !” In the same way, the chief priests and the teachers of the law mocked him among themselves. “He saved others,” they said, “but he can’t save himself! Let this Messiah, this king of Israel, come down now from the cross, that we may see and believe.” Those crucified with him also heaped insults on him. Mark
- Jesus’s resurrection is the beginning of God’s new project not to snatch people away from earth to heaven but to colonize earth with the life of heaven. That, after all, is what the Lord’s Prayer is about.” N.T. Wright
- EASTER HAS BEEN CANCELED – THEY FOUND THE BODY” Jim Butcher
- Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” W.H. Auden
- “Remember Jesus of Nazareth, staggering on broken feet out of the tomb toward the Resurrection, bearing on his body the proud insignia of the defeat which is victory, the magnificent defeat of the human soul at the hands of God.” Frederick Buechner
- “Easter is never deserved.” Jan Karon
- As the soldiers led him away, they seized Simon from Cyrene, who was on his way in from the country, and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus. A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him. Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’ Then “ ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’ For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?” Luke
- “Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.” N.T. Wright
- “Then came the healing time, hearts started to shine, soul felt so fine, oh what a freeing time it was.”
- “And now brothers, I will ask you a terrible question, and God knows I ask it also of myself. Is the truth beyond all truths, beyond the stars, just this: that to live without him is the real death, that to die with him the only life?” Frederick Buechner
- When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, “Here is the man!” As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, “Crucify! Crucify!” But Pilate answered, “You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.” John
Easter Jesus Photos
The Christen festival of Easter is all about spreading, joy, and happiness in one’s life. Here we have come up the exclusive latest collection photos of Easter Sunday. So you can never be wasting a time to download the amazing photos and share to social networking site like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest other sites.
Easter Jesus Images
The Christen celebration of Easter is about spreading, satisfaction, and bliss in one’s life. Here we have come up the restrictive most recent gathering photographs of Easter Sunday. So you can never be squandering an opportunity to download the astonishing images and store too long range interpersonal communication web page like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest different locales.