International Women’s Day Quotes: -Celebrate International Women’s Day with these empowering Happy International Working Women’s Day is remembered all around the world every March 8th. It is the celebration of the achievements of women all over the planet for their achievements in all aspects of the society and civilisation including social, economic, cultural and political arenas. So you can take this Women’s Day as special occasions and chance to thank her with inspiring quotes. Here is the best of Women’s Day Quotes For Teachers. If like this post, so you can share on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram. Hope you like this post for Happy International Women’s Day celebrations.
International Women’s Day Quotes
- Happy Women’s Day Wishes For Teacher
Does feminist mean large unpleasant person who’ll shout at you or someone who believes women are human beings? To me, it’s the latter, so I sign up. Margaret Atwood
I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own. Audre Lorde
I think a girl can do anything! She just needs to believe in herself. Elvira Melikestyan
I want to be that feminist who changes the world. Sarah Nannyondo
- Happy International Women’s Day Wishes Messages
There are few people in the world who are strong and brave enough to take risks for a cause that is greater than we are. Monica Roa
Our power is our diversity and with diversity comes new knowledge and new truth. Medea Khmelidze
I am woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me. Maya Angelou
It is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. And we are here for the long haul. Hoda Elsadda
I am a feminist because I believe in social change, equality and making society and the world an equal place. Chantal Partamian
When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch. Bette Davis
- Happy Women’s Day Wishes SMS
Feminism is not a dirty word. It does not mean you hate men, it does not mean you hate girls that have nice legs and a tan, and it does not mean you are a bitch or a dyke, it means that you believe in equality. Kate Nash
‘We cannot succeed when half of us are held back. Malala Yousafzai
‘I’m not ashamed to ‘dress like a woman’ because I don’t think it’s shameful to be a woman. Iggy Pop
‘I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will. Amy Schumer.
‘Know what? Bitches get stuff done. Tina Fey
I am from Britain and think it is right that as a woman I am paid the same as my male counterparts. I think it is right that I should be able to make decisions about my own body. I think it is right that women be involved on my behalf in the policies and decision-making of my country. I think it is right that socially I am afforded the same respect as men. Emma Watson
I want to say to you who think women cannot succeed, we have brought the government of England to this position, that it has to face this alternative: either women are to be killed or women are to have the vote. Emmeline Pankhurst
I myself have never able to find out precisely what a feminist is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.’ Rebecca West
The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
A lot of guys think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don’t think it works like that. I think it’s the opposite. I think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent the men become. – Anita Wise
A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. – Melinda Gates
- International Women’s Day Pictures And Quotes
I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. – Louisa May Alcott
Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. – Eleanor Roosevelt
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. – Hillary Clinton
One is not born a woman, one becomes one. – Simone de Beauvoir
- Happy Women’s Day Messages For Facebook
International Women’s Day Messages
- On this International Women’s Day, remember that as a woman, all life spring from you. So look at the world and smile. For without you, there would be no life.
- Happy Women’s day! You deserve to be happy today so enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Thank you for you made me what I am when I am nothing. You have cried with me when I cried, while you also smiled when I smiled. You are truly a perfect companion for me and I remember you today because it’s your day, happy women’s day!
- You’ve faced adversity through resilience and you have resolved your problems by means of a smile and you’ve obscured your tribulations in your heart. All I ask is for you is to be happy today, International Women’s Day Quotes
- Happy International Women’s Day Quotes With Images
- A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day!
- Any woman can make happiness to bloom all over them, happy women’s day!
- All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women’s Day celebration. So I’m wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love.International Women’s Day Quotes
- Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness are truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a very happy women’s day!
- I cannot believe how time flies! Now it’s another women’s day being with you! Enjoy this day, for you truly deserve to be happy!
- I love you no matter what we have gone through. I will always be here for you no matter how much we argue because I know that in the end, you will always be here for me. Happy Women’s day!
- If God has not created you, then this will not be a happy world. Happy Women’s Day!
- The flame your love can only light up my heart!
I can shine only with the warmth of your smile,
I make a promise to you,
As long as I will live, I will not leave!
- A woman brings us on this earth,
She nurtures us day and night
She makes us what we are today,
We must together take an oath,
To help her nurture herself!
- Being with you makes me feel like a wonderful dream,
The warmth of your eyes,
The way you shy makes my world alive
I promise you will be my life for the whole of my life!
Happy woman’s Day
- You have stood like a rock in my life,
You were the only one, who comforted me with your words,
When I was surrounded by the pains of the world,
When everything seemed lost, you were there,
You wiped my tear; it brought us more and nearer
Life would have been my world would have been meaningless,
You helped me stand again, and I will promise, I will promise like a shade.
Happy woman’s day
- No one has the power to make you feel inferior,
I feel you are the most superior,
The world does not even know the power you possess,
The distance you have traveled,
You are the one, who has made the world so beautiful,
The world wants to celebrate your wonderful presence on this earth,
Enjoy your day specifically built to bring in light your hard-hitting struggle,
Cheers to the whole female fraternity!!
- When I found you, my world changed entirely,
For the one, I have been waiting for so long,
The angel, who will move her magic wand,
You became the angel of my life,
Life transformed for the better,
I want to be with you on this day with all my heart and soul,
- I want to sing a song today; I want to ring the bell today,
I want to dedicate it all to your today,
The entire warm light of the sun is yours today,
Happy woman’s day
- You are the vibrant colors of the rainbow of my life,
If darkness comes, you become the light,
If colors stars fading,
You become a colorful light,
You save the world with your act of kindness and compassion.
- Happy women’s Day
The patience to listen,
The willingness to understand,
The power to care,
A heart that can share,
That is what makes you the most beautiful creature in this universe,
Happy woman’s Day!
- She is the one, who cares for all,
She is the one, who share the pain,
She makes a place worth living,
And transforms it into a home,
She is the strongest person I have ever seen
Happy woman’s Day Mom!