Looking some quotes and messages for celebrates Veterans Day 2016. As you all know 11 November is celebrates for Veterans Day and official holiday in United States. So here we sharing with you some best collection of the Quotes for Veterans Day Thank You and messages for 2016. Share these quotes and messages to wish people and soilder a happy veterans day. You can salso share these quotes and message to your friends, relatives by using share button which given bellow.
You May Like
Quotes for Veterans Day Thank You Sayings –
1. “America’s Veterans embody the ideals upon which america was founded more than 229 years ago.” ~ Steve Buyer
I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy. ~ James Longstreet
Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon. ~ Horatio Nelson
2. The willingness of americ’s veterans to sacrifice for oue country has earned them our lasting gratitude. Happy Veterans Day
Our soldiers have nobly fought to protect freedom since our country’s birth, and have fought to protect those that could not protect themselves, even in foreign lands when called upon. ~ John Linder
The U.S. Military is us. There is no truer representation of a country than the people that it sends into the field to fight for it. The people who wear our uniform and carry our rifles into combat are our kids, and our job is to support them, because they’re protecting us. ~ Tom Clancy
3. Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you Jesus Christ and the American Soldier One diedfor your soul the other died for your freedom.
“Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. “ ~ Richard Watson Gilder
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
4. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the higest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die. ~ G.K. Chesterton
History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap. ~ Ronald Reagan
5. We don’t know them all but we owe them all! Thank You
America’s veterans deserve the very best health care because they’ve earned it. ~ Jim Ramstad
All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service. ~ Oliver North
6. JOSHUA I”9 – Be strong and of a good courage, be not agraid, neither be thou dismayed for the lord thy god is with the whithersoever thou goest.
Caring for our veterans is the duty of a grateful nation. Unfortunately, the Bush administration and congressional Republicans have not lived up to this duty. ~ Patty Murray
“Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.” ~ Bernard Malamud
In 4th of July Quotes we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Wallpapers, Poems and much more for the celebration of Veterans Day 2016. This post provides you some best Quotes for Veterans Day Thank You Sayings, Messages – 2016. Which you can share with your friends, relatives, family, co-worker.