Its time to give a big thanks to our county real heros veterans. As you all know 11 November we all celebrates for Veterans Day every year. This day celebrates in the honor of our national heros who sacrifices their life for the countries. “All give some and some give all” you already heared this saying am right but its also true. Our veterans give everything for over country so guys here we sharing with you some worlds best Thank You Veterans Day Quotes and Images for Veterans Day celebrations.
Thank You Veterans Day Quotes
There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All ican offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you.
The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums. – Arthur Koestler
- America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols. Bill Shuster
- A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans”. – Kamil Ali
- Make the nation’s people feel safe and they will surely have peace of mind. Peace of mind is a gift of the government to its people.
“In the beginning of a change,
the patriot is a scarce man, and brave,
and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds,
the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
~ Mark Twain
- Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death! – Sun Tzu
- Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us. – Steve Buyer
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. – Abraham Lincoln
Our veteran’s not only sacrificed their lives for their families but also for their friends and even to their enemies. We owe them a lot.
- Some people live an entire lifetime
and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world,
but the Marines don’t have that problem.”
~ Ronald Reagan
- The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war. – Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. ~ John Doolittle
- Serving my country was a life-changing experience for me. It was during those years that I realized the importance of commitment, dedication, honor, and discipline. I have never laughed so much; nor have I ever prayed so much. I made life-long friends. The leaders and heroes I served with helped shape me into the man I am today. I feel honored to have been a part of such a great tradition and grateful to others who have walked the same path. Thank you! ~ Steve Maraboli
It is not about the one who is seated as President nor the other powerful ones but actually for the people, the country that the veterans promised to serve.
- He who knows others is wise.
He who knows himself is enlightened.
He who conquers others has physical strength.
He who conquers himself is strong.”
~ Tao-te Ching
“Thoughout the course of American history, courageous men and women have takne up arms to secure, defend, and maintain these core principles, upon which our Nation’s freedoms depends.”~ George Bush
Look up, there’s our flag!
We can count every star,–
And the red, blue, and white,
How lovely they are!
Floating high, floating wide,–
We can see it from far,
Our flag, it’s the flag,
We can count every star!
In the sun, in the wind,
Do its bright colors shine.
O look at the flag,
It is yours, it is mine!
With Respect Honor and Gratitude Thank you Veterans
In 4th of July Quotes we sharing with you worlds best collection of the Images, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Wallpapers, Poems and much more for the celebration of Veterans Day 2016. This post provides you some best Thank You Veterans Day Quotes, Images for their Sacrifices. Which you can share with your friends, relatives, family, co-worker.